Nothing is as frightening as not to know and but yet to act.
Nothing is as frustrating as a chance being recognized too late.
Nothing is as scary as a risk, which you will only become aware of when it occurs.
(composed and translated from quotations by J. W. von Goethe / Jürgen Weber/ Carl Marcus Wallenburg)
Controlling is cross-functional, it encompasses the entire corporate value chain and all functional areas. iNUX Meyer & Partner understands Controlling in the modern sense as "navigation" and "management coaching". It is important that your objectives are right (strategic controlling) and that you also accomplish your objectives (operational controlling).
We support you punctually on a project basis or permanently as outsourced controlling function in design and implementation of controlling instruments, controlling processes and controlling structures.
Our services in the field of controlling and controlling systems include, inter alia:
- Strategic business and financial planning
- Management Information Systems (MIS) and reporting systems
- Budgeting and "beyond budgeting"
- Human Resources / HR-Controlling
- Financial modeling
- Technical operation reports
- Ad hoc analyses
Good Controlling is effective!
This is empirically proven in both directions: companies with good Controlling perform above average. And vice versa, successful companies have an above-average Controlling.
iNUX Meyer & Partners pursues the approach to organize modern controlling instruments and processes in a way that on the one hand, the responsible manager can adequately fulfill his managerial tasks within the framework of the values and strategy set by the company and on the other hand, the controlling function complies with both, their role of target and performance-based management and their responsibility for methods and transparency.
This includes in particular the following points:
- Understanding your business by modeling it
- Robustness of the Strategy
- Alignement of organization with strategy
- Productivity optimization
- Optimization of the calculation
- Personnel planning considering the total picture
- Stress testing, simulations and sensitivities of the business model
- Objective compliant incentive systems
- Database concepts for accounting